|Mary Efford Kellock (1794-1859)|
Mary Efford Kellock was a great-granddaughter of Alexander Kellock, who died in 1776. Mary and her sister Catherine opened a school at 3 Bexley Place, Greenwich just before 1827, when the school is listed in Pigott's Directory. In 1828 Mary married James Bell Domville MD (1778-1846). Among the pupils at the school were the sons of her husband James and his first wife Sarah (1786-1826). James was the Deputy Inspector of Hospitals in the Navy, at Greenwich Hospital.
The photograph of this portrait was provided by Hilary Soper, who is a descendant of Alexander Kellock (d 1776).
Alexander Kellock (d 1776), grandfather of Mary Efford Kellock
James Bell Domville MD (1778-1846), husband of Mary Efford Kellock